What does BTTS mean?
传奇sfBTTS is the shortened form of "both teams to score". A famous football betting market related to the chance of both teams scoring in a match.
Players have two choices. Yes, or No. If you choose YES, both teams must score a goal to win your bet. If you select NO, your wager will succeed only if one or none of the sides will score, no matter what the final result is.
What do I need to check to increase my chances of winning BTTS bets?
You should take into account the factors affecting this betting option. Most important requisites are the form and the recent results of the teams. The golden rule of this type of bet is the accurate reading of facts & stats. Your selections should include matches in which the teams:
- Often confirm the over 2.5 goals market.
- Score with ease.
- Accept goals, no matter where they play.
Screenshot from Flashscore.com - Perfect condition. Clyde scores to all home games. They accept too.
传奇sfMore advantageous conditions:
- Key players are missing in both defences.
- There are no significant absences in both attacking lines.
- It's a cup game where the guests have to score to qualify.
- The turf and the weather are in good condition.
- Head-to-head stats between the teams indicate many goals.
- Motivation exists for both sides. Don't choose unmotivated teams to your bets.
If you have good knowledge of the league & of the teams involved, this will help more. You can have profits if you study the above parameters correctly.
Best leagues for BTTS predictions
传奇sfAccording to our statistics, these are the leagues that perform better to this kind of bet:
- England Championship
- Canada Soccer League
- Germany Bundesliga
- Scotland lower leagues
- Denmark lower leagues
- Sweden 2nd division
- Netherlands Eredivisie
Don't pick games only from the above football leagues. There are smart selections to other leagues as well, especially during the weekend, where you have plenty of options to build an accumulator.
Have fun and play responsibly!