Total odds : 4.56
Total odds : 7.20
Total odds : 3.41
What's an accumulator bet?
It's a betting option in which you combine four or more selections into a single bet. In America, they call it parlays. The advantage is that the profits are higher. The downside is that the risk increases.
For example, you select five events and bet on them (a 5-folds bet). The amount you stake is multiplied by the odds of all five matches, to give you the total return.
传奇sfWe add our selections to an accumulator of five teams in the Champions League. The total odds are @7.12. We calculate the possible winnings by multiplying the odds with the wager amount (1.65 * 1.65 * 1.22 * 1.65 * 1.30 x 100).
传奇sfYou have to win all your options. If you lose at least one option, the bet is lost.
Fewer selections, behave and are determined in the same way, but have a different name. Usually, these are called combos, parlays, doubles, or trebles.
传奇sfAccumulator became a favourite football betting option for many recreational punters since it allows them to expect much higher winnings with a lesser wager. Of course, there are pros and cons there too.
Check below what you need to know about multiple bets and which pitfalls to avoid:
- At most bookmakers, you can use the Cash Out feature. Depending on the circumstances, this varies. For example, if you placed a 6-fold accumulator and the five games already have been won, this is a great chance to cash out. The bookmaker software will offer you a respectable amount, and you won't risk losing your bet just for the last game.
- Don't try to put more than six matches to increase the total odds. Your winning chances will decrease as the margin increases. A total of four or five games is a suitable number.
- Doubles and trebles are preferred by pro-punters since there is reduced risk.
- Don't pick outcomes with high odds. You already have a lot of risks with the many games you select. If you still want to play with higher odds like a draw or some surprising outcomes, do it with a system bet like the Yankee.
- If you are about to place a second accumulator, don't use any same game and same outcome. It is wise to use each match only once.
- Don't put ten or more matches with odds of 1.10 or 1.20 to get higher returns. Sounds easy, but there is no sure result in betting. Better choose odds of 1.50 or above, and reduce the number of games.
- If you plan to double up your money, don't do it this way, it's a dangerous strategy that can have bad results.
The best time to use them is the weekend. Hundreds of matches are taking place during the weekend. Your options will be many, and you will not stick to just a couple of fixtures like a midweek day.
Bookies Rules & Offers for Accumulator
传奇sfMost online betting sites allow accumulator bets. However, there are some restrictions on the combination of the events. For example, options from the same match, can't be placed on the same bet slip.
There is no problem to choose a different type of bets. You can combine bets from all available markets, no matter the sport, except if your bookmaker has a specific rule for this.
If one of your bets is a non-runner or is void for some reason, the accumulator will continue. It will settle without the voided selection. For example, if you placed a 4-folds bet, this will become a treble.
Bet365 is giving away an extra of 5-70% to your returns of the winning football accumulator when you place bets in top European football leagues, depending on the number of selections.